provides succinctly the manner your data is collected and used by Gurdjieff.in. You are
Gurdjieff.in you agree to the collection and use of your data by Gurdjieff.in in the manner
Our aim regarding the usage of website is that you:
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard
usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained
from "cookies," sent to your browser from a
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in
archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site
2012 Gurdjieff Foundation of India. All Rights Reserved.